As dairy professionals, we are always searching for the next best thing. Our main drive is not only to challenge the market, but also to improve our organization, services, processes and products. We believe our people make the difference.
In our organization, teamwork is essential for the just in time service that we guarantee to our customers. We are an ambitious organization that continues to seize opportunities that are widely available in the market. We are looking for a Commodity Trader that fits our DNA and who’s passionate about cheese and butter.
Someone who knows what it takes to change the game, a Game Changer!
As a Commodity Trader you will focus within this organization on the daily dairy trade, specifically focused on various (inter)national cheeses and butter for the industrial market. You are the lynchpin between buying and selling, logistics and you switch a lot with finance. In this role, you will show what true entrepreneurship is. In other words, the high scoring striker who sees opportunities and takes them without hesitation.
The tasks that belong to this position are, among others.
- Buying and selling cheese and butter for the industrial market;
- Maintain and expand customer base;
- Investigate new sales opportunities;
- Visiting customers and suppliers, both nationally and internationally;
- Identifying and anticipating adequately to developments in the market define forecasting and budgeting;
- Drawing up budgets and plans;
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the logistical delivery process (just in time delivery);
- Managing purchase and sales contracts.
WHAT YOU BRING US
- Bachelor/Academic background;
- Excellent language skills > Dutch and English (other languages is an advantage);
- At least 3 years work experience in the trade or sales (experience with dairy is an advantage);
- Result-oriented and high level of delivering and execution;
- Accurate, team player, flexible, willing to travel, independent, commercial and you are eager to win.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme structure;
- Contract for an indefinite period;
- Good pension plan;
- Time to relax with 25 vacation days;
- A smart and fast laptop and smartphone;
- A great fitness plan & free use of our gym;
- A well catered lunch – every day;
- A pleasant, informal place to work with great colleagues in a growing and ambitious organization with ample room for you to develop and grow.
Seniority Level : Junior
If you think that you can make a difference at Geris, we happily invite you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org