This website has been constructed with the greatest possible care. Despite this, it may contain and provide incorrect and/or incomplete information. Geris and its employees are not liable for any incorrect and/or incomplete information on this website, nor for the presence of viruses and/or other damaging software on the website or for damaging use of the website.
Websites of third parties may be linked to on this website by means of hyperlinks. In this way Geris can provide additional information. Geris and its employees are not responsible for the websites linked to this website in this way.
This website is governed by Dutch law. Geris is entitled to fully or partially revoke, amend and/or add to the conditions contained in this disclaimer and the privacy statement. Amendments become applicable immediately after they are published on the website.
The content of this website, which covers elements such as texts, buttons, logos, graphic elements and software, is the property of Geris or the licensors, and is protected under Dutch and international copyright law. The composition, content and structure of the content on this website are protected by copyright. No part of this content may be duplicated and/or published in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of Geris.
Geris Dairy Solutions respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
Geris Dairy Solutions
6031 TW Nederweert
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: "Website"): Geris Dairy Solutions.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): Geris Dairy Solutions, established at Platinastraat 30, 6031TW Nederweert, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 14101428 .
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
- The controller takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access and other unwanted actions with personal data. These measures are in accordance with the applicable security standards.
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by Geris Dairy Solutions.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Geris Dairy Solutions bases the processing of your personal data on various bases. We process a large part of the personal data that we process about you because this necessary to perform our agreement with you. In some cases, Geris Dairy Solutions is legally obliged to process your personal data. In addition, Geris Dairy Solutions processes your personal data because this is necessary for the representation of our legitimate importance. This is the case when you use the contact options via the website of Geris Dairy Solutions. The importance of Geris Dairy Solutions is to be of service to you. You decide for yourself whether you want to leave your personal data for this.
- Geris Dairy Solutions can process the following personal data of you for the benefit of the services:
Name and address details
Company name + contact details
- The aforementioned personal data is processed by Geris Dairy Solutions, because this is done by you on your own initiative provided, in the context of the service provided, by third parties to us made known or made known through public sources.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Geris Dairy Solutions will respond within the legal term the relevant request.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
- The personal data that Geris Dairy Solutions processes are only used for the purposes for which these have been provided. We process this data to contact you and our provide services to yo. We also process your data for carryin out the administration and sending invoices, as well as to resolve any complaints and disputes.
Article 10 - Data retention
Geris Dairy Solutions does not store your personal data longer than necessary for the provision of our services or for as long as there is a service relationship between you and Geris Dairy Solutions. The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete information previously saved via the settings of the browser.
- For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact and amandments
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Helen Joor, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Geris Dairy Solutions may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on the website of Geris Dairy Solutions.